Parks and Recreation Master Plan
Community Needs Assessment Timeline
Community Needs Assessment and Timeline
The Parks and Recreation Master Planning process is getting started. Below is an overview of the timeline of the Community Needs Assessment phase. Check out www.planyourparksov.com for more information about the P&R Master Plan and how to get involved!
- General Public Meeting – Thursday January 23rd 6pm at Oro Valley Town Council Chambers
- Purpose: Learn about the master plan process and provide input on the future of parks and recreation in Oro Valley
- Statistically Valid Survey – February and March 2020
- Purpose: A random sampling of the Oro Valley community to assist the planning team in determining the parks and recreation needs of OV residents. PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL RESIDENTS WILL RECEIVE A SURVEY.
- On-Line Survey – April 2020
- Purpose: To provide an opportunity for ALL Oro Valley residents to provide input on the parks and recreation needs of the OV community. Please check back in March for the specific dates in which the survey will be available.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board (PRAB) Meeting – May 2020
- Purpose: To provide the members of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board the key findings of the Community Engagement Process. Please note, PRAB meetings are open public meetings and residents are welcome to attend.
- Town Council Meeting – May 2020
- Purpose: To provide the members of Town Council the key findings of the Community Engagement Process. Please note, Town Council meetings are open public meetings and residents are welcome to attend.